Books in this subject area deal with computer science: the study of the theoretical foundations of information and computation, and of practical techniques for their implementation and application in computer systems. It is frequently described as the systematic study of algorithmic processes that describe and transform information to answer the fundamental questions underlying computer science: which tasks can be automated, and for tasks that can, how efficiently can they be performed?
The following 39 related categories may be of interest, out of 39 total.
- Book:Coding and Information Theory (1 page)
- Book:Compiler Construction (24 pages)
- Book:Computability and Complexity (25 pages)
- Subject:Computer engineering (26 cats, 25 pages)
- Subject:Computer programming (83 cats, 85 pages)
- Book:Computer Science Design Patterns (1 cat, 30 pages)
- Book:Computer Science Explored (2 pages)
- Book:Cryptography (2 cats, 84 pages)
- Book:Game Creation with XNA (1 cat, 61 pages)
- Subject:Human Computer Interaction (3 cats, 3 pages)
- Book:JPEG - Idea and Practice (20 pages)
- Book:KS3 Computing (1 cat, 53 pages)
- Subject:Software engineering (11 cats, 10 pages)
- Book:Visualizing Computation (6 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Computer science"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.