Current Status Edit
Update: We just set up a subversion repository for the source code for the examples: http://code.google.com/p/xproc-examples
Please let us know if you would like contribute source code to the examples.
About this Project Edit
Jim Fuller started this project and encourages contributions, give me a shout if you need help.
All new text and example programs must conform to the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License 3.0 and the GFDL.
Table of Contents Edit
The XProc vocabulary Edit
XProc is made up of three categories of things: core elements, ancillary elements, and a standard step library. The core elements give logic constructs, conditional and iterative processing statements and try/catch error mechanisms:
Example Pipeline Edit
Example Scripts Edit
Beginning Examples Edit
These examples are for people who are just getting started with XProc.
- Simple Pipe - A simple pipeline where the source and XSLT are inline.
- XSLT Pipe - An example where the source and XSLT files are in three separate files.
- Multiple XSLT Pipe - An example where multiple XSLT transformations occur one after the other on a single XML input.
Intermediate Examples Edit
Development Tools Edit
Systems that Support XQuery Edit
Other sources Edit
XProc pipeline Libraries Edit
- Nascent EXProc effort by Norman Walsh
Discussion Groups Edit
- XProc dev for implementers and users of Xproc.