Books in this subject area deal with software engineering: the application of a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach to the development, operation, and maintenance of software, and the study of these approaches. It is a field of study dedicated to creating software that is of higher quality, more affordable, maintainable, and quicker to build.
The following 11 related categories may be of interest, out of 11 total.
- Book:Agile Software Engineering Cheatsheets (3 pages)
- Book:Introduction to Software Engineering (77 pages)
- Book:Keyword Test Case Design (1 page)
- Book:Modelling Theory and Practice (7 pages)
- Book:Software Engineering (1 page)
- Book:Software Engineering with an Agile Development Framework (2 cats, 56 pages)
- Book:Software Engineers Handbook (2 cats, 20 pages)
- Book:Sublime Text Handbook (18 pages)
- Book:Visual Studio (12 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Software engineering"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.