Khepera III Toolbox
The Khepera III Toolbox is a collection of scripts, programs and code modules for the Khepera III robot.
The toolbox was developed by the Distributed Intelligent Systems and Algorithms Laboratory (DISAL) at EPFL (Lausanne, Switzerland) and comprises:
- Scripts to conveniently upload and run programs on multiple robots.
- Programs to interact with most robot features (e.g. infrared sensors, motors).
- A development environment (using arm-linux-gcc and make) to easily program and compile programs for the robot.
- A very straightforward API to access sensors and actuators on the robot.
- Install scripts to set up WLAN networking and other things.
The toolbox does not need the libkorebot and provides a faster, safer and easier to use implementation of the same functionality.