Welcome to the XSLTForms Wikibook!
XSLTForms is an open source client-side implementation of XForms which is a World Wide Web Consortium recommendation for creating web forms and web applications. XSLTForms is developed by Alain Couthures (of agenceXML at Bordeaux, France).
These pages are for people who are just getting started.
- Installing and Testing - How to install XSLTForms. Although XSLTForms can be used without any server processing, you can find here information specific to your Web Server Technology:
- HelloWorld - A simple test to see if XSLTForms is installed correctly.
- Some Common Problems.
These pages discuss other topics of interest to XSLTForms users
XSLTForms is an XForms 1.1 implementation with some XForms 2.0 features, and a number of implementation-specific extensions to the language. The coverage of 1.1, the portions of 2.0 that have been implemented, and the implementation-specific extensions are discussed separately below.
XForms 1.1 coverageEdit
XForms 2.0 coverageEdit
- XForms 2.0
- XForms 2.0 elements and attributes
- XForms 2.0 functions
- XPath 2.0 and XForms 2.0 functions
- XSLTForms only Extensions
- XSLT-parameters: baseuri, xsltforms_caller, xsltforms_config, xsltforms_debug, xsltforms_lang
- Configurations-template file config_LANG.xsl
- Processing-Instructions: <?xsltforms-options?>, <?css-conversion?>
- New Elements
- New Functions:
- User-Defined Functions
- Arithmetic expressions
Documentation for contributorsEdit
Information for contributors to the XSLTForms codebase or to this book.