These books cover operating systems, which serve as an interface between a computer's hardware and its user. Operating systems are responsible for the management and coordination of activities and the sharing of the limited resources of the computer.
The following 23 related categories may be of interest, out of 23 total.
- Book:Android (14 pages)
- Book:Computer Literacy (8 pages)
- Book:Evolution of Operating Systems Designs (12 pages)
- Book:FreeNAS (10 pages)
- Subject:Linux (30 cats, 30 pages)
- Book:Palm OS Guide (6 pages)
- Book:Symbian (4 pages)
- Subject:UNIX (8 cats, 8 pages)
- Subject:Virtual machines (4 cats, 4 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Operating systems"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.