|Documentation for Kevin Roast's http://kevs3d.co.uk/dev/canvask3d libraries.|
- phoria.js - replacement for K3D written by the same author - now with full 3D camera, scene graph, particles, basic physics etc.
Also three.js has a canvas rendering for without web-gl.
- "Ultralight" demo
- other demos
- launchpad.net project
- a1k0n's "Donut Math" torus
- 3D on 2D canvas demos from Satoshi Ueyama (in Japanese)
- Learning WebGL (which doesn't work on most mobile devices as of 2011, but has a sophisticated shading model)
- Video showing automatic 3D polygon generation and texture mapping with Kinect depth camera
- PDBhandler MediaWiki extension