Games refers to activities done for fun, entertainment, or to learn something. Books on this shelf include guides to the rules of a game, the cultural significance of a game, and the application of games as learning tools.
This shelf may need to request a larger maximum list length: it is not requesting an explicit maxcount, but its allbooks category size is 241.
The following 17 related categories may be of interest, out of 17 total.
- ► Book:Connect Four (1 page)
- ► Book:Dungeons & Dragons (4 cats, 5 pages)
- ► Book:Interlingual Energizers (3 cats, 3 pages)
- ► Book:Juggling (8 pages)
- ► Book:Lateral Thinking Puzzles (2 cats, 4 pages)
- ► Book:Rubik Puzzles (1 page)
Pages in category "Shelf:Games"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.