Books on this shelf deal with game design: the process of designing the content and rules of a game in the pre-production stage, and design of gameplay, environment, and storyline during production stage.For books specific to the creation of video games, see Shelf:Video game development.
The following 8 related categories may be of interest, out of 8 total.
- Book:Beyond Blender Render (1 cat, 14 pages)
- Book:Game Creation with the Unity Game Engine (31 pages)
- Book:Game Design Using Blender (1 page)
- Book:How to Mod Civ 4 (3 pages)
- Book:Source SDK: Mastering the Source (19 pages)
- Book:Video Game Design (35 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Game design"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.