There are many books in the market nowadays that have written about the puzzles BUT most of the books only dealt with narrow scope of that particular puzzles only.
For this Wikibook, it is the intention of the contributors to give the readers some tidbits/history and examples related to that puzzles mentioned and of course there are some puzzles which provided entertainment / interactive question for readers themselves at the end of the page. If you got stuck after trying, it wouldn't hurt to take a peek on how to solve the puzzles itself (after all puzzles is supposed to be fun).
Hence all said, please enjoy these puzzle collection, avoid any frustration, and fight boredom.
Table of contents
- Action sequences
- Analytical puzzles
- Arithmetical puzzles
- Decision puzzles
- Geometric puzzles
- Luoshu Squares
- Number sequences
- Set theory puzzles
- Statistical & combinatorics puzzles
Real life problems
- Jim Loy's Puzzle Pages
- Aha! Puzzles - Original creative puzzles by Lloyd King
- Puzzles from the Princeton undergraduate mathematics student society.
- rec.puzzles Archive
- ResultsAbout Riddles: Collection of links to other riddle web sites.
- Mathpuzzle: Puzzle blog of Ed Pegg Jr.
- PuzzlePicnic: Hundreds of deduction puzzles.
| A Wikibookian has nominated this book for cleanup because:
Needs more structure, needs to be expanded. Puzzles should be explained and discussed, not just listed.