Stripe are type of puzzles which stripes (lines) had to be drawn in order to complete the puzzle.
- Join all dots (without exceptions) to form a single loop
- The loop cannot cross or touch itself at any points
- Only horizontal and vertical lines between dots are allowed
- Some parts of the loop are already given
Bridges / HashiwokakeroEdit
- Join circled numbers with horizontal or vertical lines
- Each number must have as many lines connected to it as specified by its value
- No more than 2 lines may join any pair of numbers and no line may cross
- The finished layout must connect all numbers, so that you can travel between any pair of numbers by following one or more lines
- Draw a single horizontal or vertical lines across full width or the height of the center of every white cell
- The total length of all lines touching each black cells must be equal to the number printed on the cell. The length of a line is the number of cells it cover
- Draw a single loop by connecting together some dots so that each numbered square has the specified number of adjacent line segment
- Dots can only be joined by horizontal or vertical lines
- The loop cannot touch , cross or overlap itself in any way.
- Draw a series of separate path, each connecting a pair of identical numbers
- No more than one line can enter any cell, and line can travel horizontally, or vertically between cells.
- Draw a single loop by joining empty cells with horizontal and vertical lines, such that the loop do not revisit any cell.
- Any empty cells which the loop does not visit must be shaded. Shaded cells cannot touch except diagonally
- Arrows in cells indicate exact number of shaded cells in given direction
- Not all of shaded cells are identified by arows
- Draw a single loop using only horizontal and vertical lines that passes through center of each every circle
- White circle - Pass thru in a straight line
- Black circle - 90 degrees turn
- If the loop hit the wall, need to turn 90 degrees
- The loop cannot enter any cells more than once