The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (ゼルダの伝説 ふしぎの木の実
Called by the Triforce, Link travels to the shrine of the sacred relic. He is beckoned by the sacred triangles, and they transport him to a world in need of help, Labrynna. The main feature of this game is that Link can time travel to the past and back, which is the primary means of progression.
Table of contentsEdit
- Yoll Graveyard — Spirit's Grave
- Western Woods — Wing Dungeon
- Crescent Island — Moonlit Grotto
- Simmetry City — Skull Dungeon
- West Rolling Ridge — Crown Dungeon
- East Rolling Ridge — Mermaid's Cave
- Zora Seas — Jabu-Jabu's Belly
- Sea of No Return — Ancient Tomb
- Linked Game
- Side Quests
This strategy guide was originally written on StrategyWiki. You can access their strategy guide and walkthrough at The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages.