Medal of Honor: Frontline
This is a guide to the highly popular Playstation 2 game - Medal of Honor: Frontline. This guide was originally written for Gamefaqs.com by me, but I decided to make it freely available to be edited by anyone on Wikibooks. Please add to it if you have any further knowlege of the game or spot mistakes. Hopefully, this being the first guide for a Playstation 2 game on Wikibooks, will encourage others to add new guides for other titles.
Table of ContentsEdit
1. The Basics
2. The Walktroughs
- Prologue: D-Day
- Campaign 1: A Storm in the Port
- Campaign 2: Needle in a Haystack
- Campaign 3: Several Bridges too Far
- Campaign 4: Rolling Thunder
- Campaign 5: The Horten's Nest
3. Tips/Further Information
- This game is set in World War 2, from an Allied point of view. Sometimes phrases like 'shoot the German beside the door', 'Kill the Nazi behind the barrel', or 'the enemies beside the barn' are used. These are used solely to help players win the game - and they are not intended to cause offense to Germans, Germany or any one with German friends/relatives.
- Some cheats and tips in this guide are intended for the PlayStation 2 version only.