Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas commonly referred to as GTA:SA, is part of the Grand Theft Auto video-game series. A series in which to move on involves a lot of car-jacking and other criminal acts.
In this game you play Carl Johnson (CJ) who has been called from his time away in Liberty City, to his home; Ganton in Los Santos, San Andreas to attend his mother's funeral and to find out who killed her. On his return CJ gets a lot of surprises, which add to the feel that the game is trying to pass through (ghetto, gangster-lifestyle).
How to read this bookEdit
- Basics - Spoiler-free guides to some of the more basic elements of the game
- Missions - Mission walkthroughs for every mission
- Vehicles - Spoiler-free information about every vehicle
- Items - Spoiler-free information about every weapon and other item in the game
- Appendices - In-depth guides to other game elements
In addition, you might find it useful to consult the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) list, which currently provides some information not found elsewhere in the guide.
How to write this bookEdit
Anyone who wishes to improve on this book is highly encouraged to do so. Before you do, make sure you've read the MediaWiki editing help page and the project metadata page (particularly the project standards page).
If you can't be bothered to create a new page or find the appropriate page to add your content to, try adding it to an appropriate place on the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) list. This way, someone else can move it to the appropriate place at a later date.