Books in this subject area deal with electronic games: games that employ electronics to create an interactive system with which a player can play. Video games are the most common form of electronic game today, and for this reason the terms are often mistakenly used synonymously. Books include information on the cultural significance of specific electronic games, and application of electronic games as learning and education tools. Games in a series should be part of the same book. Wikibooks is not for walkthroughs and strategy guides—use StrategyWiki instead.
The following 10 related categories may be of interest, out of 10 total.
- ► Book:0 A.D. (7 pages)
- ► Book:ETF Mapping (1 page)
- ► Book:How to Mod Civ 4 (3 pages)
- ► Book:Metal Gear Series (15 pages)
- ► Book:Playing a Video Game (3 pages)
- ► Book:Role Playing Games (4 pages)
- ► Book:SimCity and Urban Planning (13 pages)
- ► Book:Trainz (19 cats, 79 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Electronic games"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.