Category:Subject:Computer programming languages
These books deal with computer programming languages: machine-readable artificial languages designed to express computations that can be performed by a machine, particularly a computer. Computer programming languages can be used to create programs that specify the behavior of a machine, to express algorithms precisely, or as a mode of human communication.
The following 88 related categories may be of interest, out of 88 total.
- Subject:.NET programming (5 cats, 5 pages)
- Subject:Ada programming language (3 cats, 3 pages)
- Book:Amiblitz (2 pages)
- Book:AnyLang Programming Language Comparison (30 pages)
- Book:Application Development with Harbour (10 pages)
- Subject:Assembly languages (10 cats, 10 pages)
- Book:ATS: Programming with Theorem-Proving (6 pages)
- Book:AWK (1 page)
- Subject:Haskell programming language (4 cats, 3 pages)
- Book:Pascal Programming (21 pages)
- Subject:Perl programming language (5 cats, 5 pages)
- Book:Pixilang (8 pages)
- Book:Plezuro (6 pages)
- Book:PostScript FAQ (7 pages)
- Book:Programming in 1L a (4 pages)
- Book:Programming Languages (13 pages)
- Book:Programming with ooc (1 cat, 6 pages)
- Book:Prolog (33 pages)
- Book:PWCT (7 pages)
- Book:PyGame Guide (5 pages)
- Subject:Python programming language (20 cats, 21 pages)
- Book:Web App Development with Google Apps Script (11 pages)
- Book:XQuery (1 cat, 221 pages)
- Book:ZZT-OOP (3 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Computer programming languages"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 92 pages are in this category, out of 92 total.