Category:Subject:Computer programming languages
These books deal with computer programming languages: machine-readable artificial languages designed to express computations that can be performed by a machine, particularly a computer. Computer programming languages can be used to create programs that specify the behavior of a machine, to express algorithms precisely, or as a mode of human communication.
The following 78 related categories may be of interest, out of 78 total.
- Subject:.NET programming (7 cats, 7 pages)
- Subject:Haskell programming language (5 cats, 4 pages)
- Book:NEC PC Programmers Reference (8 pages)
- Book:Pascal Programming (22 pages)
- Subject:Perl programming language (5 cats, 5 pages)
- Book:Pixilang (8 pages)
- Book:Plezuro (7 pages)
- Book:PostScript FAQ (7 pages)
- Book:Programming Languages (13 pages)
- Book:Programming with ooc (1 cat, 6 pages)
- Book:Prolog (33 pages)
- Book:PWCT (7 pages)
- Subject:Python programming language (23 cats, 22 pages)
- Book:XQuery (1 cat, 221 pages)
- Book:ZZT-OOP (4 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Computer programming languages"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total.