< Computer programming languages
Books in this subject area deal with scripting languages: programming languages that allow some control of software applications. Languages chosen for scripting purposes are often much higher-level than the language used by the host application. They are distinct from the core code of the application, which is usually written in a different language, and by being accessible to the end-user they enable the behavior of the application to be adapted to the user's needs.
The following 28 related categories may be of interest, out of 28 total.
- Subject:ActionScript scripting language (4 cats, 4 pages)
- Book:Active Server Pages (15 pages)
- Book:An Awk Primer (1 cat, 26 pages)
- Book:Apache Ant (35 pages)
- Book:APE Users Guide (1 page)
- Book:AppleScript Programming (1 cat, 32 pages)
- Book:ASP.NET (1 cat, 9 pages)
- Book:AvernumScript (12 pages)
- Book:AWK (1 page)
- Book:Bash Shell Scripting (1 cat, 23 pages)
- Book:Bourne Shell Scripting (1 cat, 14 pages)
- Book:C Shell Scripting (10 pages)
- Subject:ColdFusion scripting language (2 cats, 2 pages)
- Book:DXFortran (1 page)
- Book:FPI Script (2 pages)
- Book:IIS and FastCGI (8 pages)
- Subject:Lua programming language (3 cats, 3 pages)
- Book:MIRC Scripting (2 cats, 11 pages)
- Subject:PHP scripting language (4 cats, 4 pages)
- Book:Programming Ajax (1 page)
- Book:Rexx Programming (49 pages)
- Book:Script Languages Synopsis (3 pages)
- Book:Sed (1 page)
- Book:Shell Programming (1 cat, 25 pages)
- Book:Tcl Programming (14 pages)
- Book:Web App Development with Google Apps Script (12 pages)
- Book:Windows Batch Scripting (7 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Scripting languages"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.