Books on this shelf deal with chemistry: the science concerned with the composition, structure, and properties of matter, as well as the changes it undergoes during chemical reactions. It is a physical science for studies of various atoms, molecules, crystals and other aggregates of matter whether in isolation or combination, which incorporates the concepts of energy and entropy in relation to the spontaneity of chemical processes.
The following 33 related categories may be of interest, out of 33 total.
- Book:Biochemistry (1 cat, 37 pages)
- Book:Carbon Nanotube Cookbook (1 page)
- Book:Chemical Dynamics (3 pages)
- Book:Chemical Information Sources (94 pages)
- Shelf:Chemistry study guides (8 cats, 8 pages)
- Book:Chemistry 101 (9 pages)
- Book:Chemistry for Idiots, Humans and Rebels (6 pages)
- Book:Computational Chemistry (13 pages)
- Book:Crystallography (1 page)
- Book:Environmental Chemistry (3 pages)
- Book:Formulations (3 pages)
- Book:Organic Chemistry (1 cat, 118 pages)
- Book:Quantum Chemistry (30 pages)
- Book:Structural Biochemistry (1,345 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Chemistry"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.