Category:All Trainz sub-pages
Sub-pages in the Trainz Wiki reorganization does not count the pages one slash under the 'Trainz/ root level', but conceptually is meant to mean the set of subpages grouped within the TABLES OF CONTENTS (TOCs) of those general TABS of this big three ring binder of Trainz topics.
If it's in the header links across the page tops, it is a TOC page, and not a subpage for figuring organizational classification. The page listed within those headers are subpages of that menu/TOC.
references, AM&C, Content Creation and pages listed within such pages should and will follow similar reasoning and virtual structure as seems best for ease of linking, locating—in other words, ready access. That an explicit path to the page is under Trainz instead of AM&C is irrelevant so long as it is easily locatable and linkable.
| This is a tracking category, a category intended to build and maintain a list of pages primarily for the sake of the list itself. These categories are used to track, for example, pages using deprecated syntaxes, to maintain a list of pages that may need to be edited en masse later, or to aggregate the members of several sub-categories by other classifications into one larger list.
This category is not shown on its member pages, unless the appropriate user preference is set.
Pages in category "All Trainz sub-pages"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Trainz/AM&C/Faulty Assets On DLS
- Trainz/AM&C/Content Creator Plus
- Trainz/AM&C/Content Manager
- Trainz/AM&C/data model
- Trainz/AM&C/Dealing with Asset Errors
- Trainz/AM&C/Fixing Assets
- Trainz/AM&C/Cross-loading JA and libraries
- Trainz/AM&C/Running more than one Trainz
- Trainz/AM&C/scenery assets
- Trainz/AM&C/Setting up PEVtools
- Trainz/containers/attached-track container/attached-track container Example-2