Books on this shelf deal with transportation: the movement of people and goods from location to another, and the various means by which this is accomplished. For the engineering perspective, see transportation engineering.
The following 18 related categories may be of interest, out of 18 total.
- Book:Bus Operation in the United Kingdom (5 pages)
- Book:E-bikes and Personal Mobility (1 page)
- Book:Flight Attendant Manual (4 pages)
- Book:Fundamentals of Airports (4 pages)
- Book:How to Drive in California, USA (5 pages)
- Book:TCAT Rider Guide (4 pages)
- Shelf:Aircraft (6 cats, 6 pages)
- Shelf:Automobiles (12 cats, 13 pages)
- Shelf:Human-powered vehicles (2 cats, 2 pages)
- Shelf:Motorcycles (6 cats, 6 pages)
- Shelf:Trains (7 cats, 7 pages)
- Shelf:Watercraft (3 cats, 3 pages)
- Book:Transportation Deployment Casebook (225 pages)
- Book:Transportation Planning Casebook (52 pages)
- Book:Transportation Systems Casebook (36 pages)
- Book:Travel Time Reliability Reference Manual (27 pages)
- Book:Vehicle Identification Numbers (VIN codes) (1 cat, 29 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Transportation"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.