Books on this shelf deal with medicine, the art and science of healing. It encompasses a range of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness. Contemporary medicine applies health science, biomedical research, and medical technology to diagnose and treat injury and disease, typically through medication, surgery, or some other form of therapy.
The following 41 related categories may be of interest, out of 41 total.
- Book:Epidemiology (3 pages)
- Book:Hepatology (4 pages)
- Book:MCAT Study Guide (3 pages)
- Book:Medical Machines (5 pages)
- Book:Medical Simulation (2 pages)
- Shelf:Dermatology (3 cats, 3 pages)
- Shelf:Emergency medicine (5 cats, 5 pages)
- Shelf:Intensive and Critical care Medicine (1 cat, 1 page)
- Shelf:Medical imaging (4 cats, 4 pages)
- Shelf:Medicine study guides (5 cats, 5 pages)
- Shelf:Neurology (2 cats, 2 pages)
- Shelf:Pediatrics (2 cats, 2 pages)
- Shelf:Psychiatry (6 cats, 6 pages)
- Shelf:Reproductive health (6 cats, 6 pages)
- Shelf:Surgery (5 cats, 5 pages)
- Book:Pathology (1 cat, 7 pages)
- Book:Surgical Oncology (1 page)
- Book:Treatment of cancer (3 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Medicine"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.