(Redirected from Wikibooks:WM)
|Category:Wikibooks maintenance contains categorized list of all pages needing some work.|
Maintenance work is vital to keeping Wikibooks running optimally. You can help with most of these tasks to make Wikibooks a better project!
For these tasks, see Wikibooks:CCO Resources.
- Pages, Categories, Templates, and Files that need to be organized. Only Category:Categories should be left uncategorized.
- Books to be Alphabetized.
- Pages missing a reference section Pages with inline references but no <references/> or
- Category:Book:Wikibooks Stacks/Attention needed Pages that have detected problems interfering with the hierarchical shelving of pages in the Wikibooks Stacks.
- Naming convention
- Pages to be transwikied to another wiki.
- Requests for import to Wikibooks. Only admins and importers can do the actual import, but all Wikibookians are welcome to comment on requests.
- Transwikis needing a home may be useful to merge into an appropriate book.
- Pages needing to be dewikified – When appropriate these pages may be dewikified. Pages that do not meet our inclusion requirements may be marked for deletion.
- Unused files – Look for duplicates, nonsense, and copyright violations, and tag them accordingly.
- Files now at Commons & Files now at Commons (different name) – Files now available on Commons that can be deleted from Wikibooks.
- Files with unknown copyright status – These will be deleted after a week if the author does not provide proper license information.
- Files with no non-free use rationale – These will be deleted after a week if the uploader does not provide a full non-free use rationale.
- Files lacking an author – These files need information on who created them in the first place.
- Files with unknown source – These files need information as to where they came from.