Wikibooks:Computer science bookshelf
|Bookshelves have been phased out in order to move to subjects.
The corresponding subject that has replaced this bookshelf is Subject:Computer science.
Biology | Computer Science | Computer Software | Education | Health science | History | Humanities | Language and Literature | Languages | Law | Mathematics | Natural Sciences | Physics | Programming Languages | Social Sciences | Study Guides | Misc. | Wikibooks Help
The following is a list of all computer-related bookshelves:
- The computer science bookshelf contains books on computer science (e.g. algorithms).
- The computer software bookshelf contains books about software and operating systems (e.g. OpenOffice, Linux).
- The programming languages bookshelf contain books about programming languages (e.g. C++, PHP)
- The domain-specific languages bookshelf contains books about document programming languages (e.g. LaTeX, XML).
- The information technology bookshelf contains books about hardware, certification, and history and development of information technologies.
- The electronic games bookshelf contains books about computer games.
To be moved to Subject:Computer science
- A-level Computing
- The Design and Organization of Data Centers
- History of Computers
- IB Computer Science
- Medical Informatics
- Open Source
- Concepts of Computer Graphics
- Subject:Software reverse engineering
- Systems Theory
- Internet Technologies
- The World of Peer-to-Peer (P2P)
- Communication Systems
- Sensor Networks
- Video Game Design
- Video Game Design
- Genetic Programming and Algorithms
- Java Programming/Struts
- The Complete Programming FAQ
- VLF-reception with the PC
- Theory of Polygon and Mesh Modeling
- Computer Programming/Linux Programming
Associated Wikimedia for Computer science
TEXT PROCESSING – AWK – Regular Expressions — MARKUP – CSS – HTML – XHTML – XForms – XML: Managing Data Exchange — CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT – Ant- — TYPESETTING – LaTeX – PostScript FAQ – TeX — HARDWARE PROGRAMMING – Programmable Logic — DATABASE – MySQL – SQL – XQuery