|Whiteknight||Discussion||Book Foundry||All Books||New Book Guide||Book Creator||Images||About Me|
These are templates used in my user namespace, but won't likely be useful anywhere else. Some templates that create direct edit links to pages in my user space, or templates which contain my signature, have been protected against transclusion into other pages besides my user space. Other templates may be used in other places, if needed. I will revert any changes made to these templates: if changes need to be made to suit them for a particular application, please copy the code to a new location and edit it there.
- Creates a link to a page that is not in my user namespace. Creates a direct link, an "edit" link and a "create" link. Floats the links on the right side of the page.
- Creates a link to a page in my user namespace, an edit link, and a "create" link. Floats the links on the right side of the page.
- Creates a link to any page, does not float the link.
External Link TemplatesEdit
- Creates a link to an external non-WMF site. floats the link on the right.
- Creates a link to a WMF external link. Floats the link on the right.
- Creates a link to a WMF external link. Does not float the link.
User Page Link TemplatesEdit
- Creates a link to another users' page. Creates links to the user page, the user talk page, an edit link and an optional "welcome" link for a user with no user talk page. Does not float the links.
- Same as above, floats the links on the right.
- Creates a link to a book, a link to an outline, a link to the goodbook template, a link to a notes page, and transcludes the contents of that notes page. Floats links on the right. May not be used outside my user namespace.
- Creates a link to a book, a link to it's outline, and a link to it's notes page. Does not float links. May not be used outside my user namespace.
- Creates an outline link for a book. Provides a link to an existing book, the notes pages, and the outline page. Floats links on the right. May not be used outside my user namespace.
Book Status Codes
Book Creator GadgetEdit
Book Creator Gadget
- My gadget to create new books using the <inputbox> extension. May not be used outside of my user namespace.
New Book Stub
- A generic starter stub for a new book, used primarily with by book creator gadget.
New Book Instr
- Instructions for creating a new book, used only with my book creator gadget.
Template Creator GadgetEdit
Template Creator Gadget
- My Template creator gadget, may only be transcluded into pages in my user namespace
New Template Stub
- Stub page used with my template creator gadget.
New Template Instr
- Instructions for using my page creator gadget.
Edit Insert Link
Creation Instructions GadgetEdit
Creation Instructions Gadget
Creation Instructions Stub
- Raw instructions (not readable by wiki) for my "Creation Instructions Gadget".
Code Viewer GadgetEdit
Code Viewer Gadget
Print Version GadgetEdit
Print Version Gadget
Page Tester GadgetEdit
Remote Talk Page ViewerEdit
Book Designer GadgetEdit
Book Designer Gadget
Visual Book Designer
- Book designer 3.0, alpha
- beta Page editing links that can be used to apply categorizations to an existing book's edit window.
- A basic page-top navigation template for pages in my user namespace
New Book Page
- Page header template for my New Book Guide (Page) .
(Create) Help Book Project
- A basic navigation template to join all the pages in my help book project together
New Books and OutlinesEdit
- Displays a message stating that the page is an outline for a proposed book. May not be used outside my user namespace.
- Base text for a new outline page
New Outline Instructions
- Instructions for creating a new outline page
- base text for a notes page
- instructions for starting a new notes page
- A user box template that denotes a user as being a puppet of mine. Used currently only with Wknight8111 (Page) (Talk) and Andrew Whitworth (Page) (Talk) .
- Identifies a featured book, creates a link to Wikibooks:Featured books (Page) and also creates a link to the goodbook template.
- Used to prevent User:MiszaBot from archiving a discussion on my talk page.
- Forces User:MiszaBot to archive a section with no timestamps.
- Used to mark other templates that use advanced formatting.