Warning! This template makes heavy use of ParserFunctions, and may only be transcluded into one of my user pages. Attempts to edit this template by other people besides myself will likely be reverted. Plus, this template is very complex and convoluted, so any attempts to edit it will probably fail. I can't even do it right every time, and I know what's supposed to be happening.
- 1: Name of the book
- title: Alternative name of the book, if it should be displayed differently from how the various pages are named.
- code: The status code of the book.
- pc: Alternative name of the personal collection, if any
- cc: Alternative name of the community collection, if any
- state: the state of the book on a sliding scale: bad, stub, expand, revise, review, candidate, featured.