Super Mario World/Enemies/Mechakoopa
< Super Mario World | Enemies
Mechakoopas are wind-up toy robots shaped like a Koopa. They're actually quite useful, for example in the final battle against Bowser. Bowser will randomly throw two down at a time. They must be stomped, then thrown back at Bowser. Note that if you have jumped on them, they come back to life in a few seconds, so you need to throw them away as fast as possible.
Resistance to attacksEdit
- Normal Jump: A single jump will make them shrink, to defeat them, just jump another time on them
- Spin Jump: Very effective, a spin jump will defeat them instantly
- Jump with Yoshi: N/A, you can't jump with Yoshi on them, since they're only in Bowsers Castle.
- Fireballs: Ineffective, it won't harm them
- Yoshi's tongue: N/A, since Yoshi can't enter the castle
- Yoshi's fireballs: N/A, since Yoshi can't enter the castle
- Slow cape landing: It will do the same as when you smash them with your cape by pressing Y in the SNES version, or just by pressing B in the GBA version
- Sliding down a hill: It will defeat the Mechakoopas
|Super Mario World enemies|
|Para-bomb - Para-goomba - Fishin' Lakitu - Lakitu - Spiny - Bob-omb - Wiggler - Sumo Brother - Pokey - Monty Mole - Bullet Bill - Amazing Flyin' Hammer Brother - Super Koopa - Jumpin' Piranha Plant - Volcano Lotus - Chargin' Chuck - Rex - Mega Mole - Banzai Bill - Dino-Rhino - Dino-Torch - Koopa - Blurp - Porcu-Puffer - Urchin - Rip Van Fish - Torpedo Ted - Spike Top - Swooper - Buzzy Beetle - Blargg - "Boo" Buddy - Fishin' Boo - The Big "Boo" - Eeries - Dry Bones - Lil' Sparky - Bony Beetle - Hothead - Thwomp - Thwimp - Ball 'n' Chain - Grinder - Magikoopa - Fishbone - Reznor - Ninji - Mechakoopa|
|Iggy Koopa - Morton Koopa - Lemmy Koopa - Ludwig von Koopa - Roy Koopa - Wendy O. Koopa - Larry Koopa - Bowser|