The Boo Buddies are small white ghosts found in Ghost Houses. If Mario is facing them, they will cover their faces and won't move. Turn away, and they will chase Mario. Boo Buddies sometimes appear in large numbers and can not be destroyed by any means. Some Boo Buddies turn into grey blocks when Mario faces them and he can use them as stepping stones.
Resistance to attacks Edit
- Normal Jump: Ineffective, will injure Mario.
- Spin Jump: Ineffective, but will not harm Mario.
- Jump with Yoshi: Ineffective. Yoshi is not allowed in Ghost Houses, but is allowed on the Sunken Ghost Ship.
- Fireballs: Ineffective
- Cape Spin: Ineffective.
- Yoshi's Tongue: N/A; Yoshi is not allowed in Ghost Houses.
- Yoshi's Fireballs: N/A; Yoshi is not allowed in Ghost Houses.
- Ghost Houses
- Sunken Ghost Ship
|Super Mario World enemies|
|Para-bomb - Para-goomba - Fishin' Lakitu - Lakitu - Spiny - Bob-omb - Wiggler - Sumo Brother - Pokey - Monty Mole - Bullet Bill - Amazing Flyin' Hammer Brother - Super Koopa - Jumpin' Piranha Plant - Volcano Lotus - Chargin' Chuck - Rex - Mega Mole - Banzai Bill - Dino-Rhino - Dino-Torch - Koopa - Blurp - Porcu-Puffer - Urchin - Rip Van Fish - Torpedo Ted - Spike Top - Swooper - Buzzy Beetle - Blargg - "Boo" Buddy - Fishin' Boo - The Big "Boo" - Eeries - Dry Bones - Lil' Sparky - Bony Beetle - Hothead - Thwomp - Thwimp - Ball 'n' Chain - Grinder - Magikoopa - Fishbone - Reznor - Ninji - Mechakoopa|
|Iggy Koopa - Morton Koopa - Lemmy Koopa - Ludwig von Koopa - Roy Koopa - Wendy O. Koopa - Larry Koopa - Bowser|