Learning anatomy/Learning anatomy crew
We make it possible for people to read. Soon, your brain will be full of anatomy. User:Gffsgeys uses Grammarly to improve my mitsakes | mistakes. Red means that the word is spelled incorrectly. Green means that the word is spelled correctly.
1. At the moment the book is not about human body science experiments like the lungs in an empty water bottle.
2. We use photos as long as the photo shows the anatomy of the same organ but not videos (but these are only guidelines, so you can if you want).
3. Now learn about the editing rules.
4. Never add periods to a gallery.
5. Don’t do Bold text, Italic text, or Underline text unless you really must.
Now let’s get ready to make the book but please think about the guidelines.
Books by GffgeysEdit
Templates by SamuelEdit
Project pages by SamuelEdit
|This user is a member of the Wikimedia OTRS team. (verify)|
Hi, I'm Xania. I've been here at Wikibooks since 2005 (first edits as a registered user were 23 October 2006 though) and presently I'm an administrator and check user here so happy to help with whatever problems you may have.
My specialties are linguistics (Romance, Slavic and Celtic languages and Basque), history, European geography, culture and politics.
I help out here with removing vandalism and spam, checking books for grammar or spelling mistakes, categorizing books, improving Cookbook pages by adding links and metric units and working on several books which I created or have contributed to.
Some Wikibooks that I am currently working on:Edit
- English - Principal English book
- English for B2 Students - This book is intended for Upper Intermediate students.
- English in use - This book was previously known as "English" and is a Wikibook resource for English grammar and vocabulary.
- English_as_an_Additional_Language - This is an older book for those learning English as a Foreign Language.
- FCE English (Book I created but forgot about)
- Polish (Basic Polish Language Course)
- Italian (reviewing lessons, adding extra information)
- Basque (TBC)
- Japanese (TBC)
- Manx (TBC)
- Wikijunior Languages (inter-linking WJ Languages, WJ Europe and WJ South America projects)
- Wikijunior Languages/Manx Gaelic (Junior Guide to the Isle of Man's Language)
- Wikijunior Europe (Completed junior Guide to Europe) (Featured Book)
- Wikijunior World Religions
- Wikijunior World Heritage Sites (new book I'm developing for WJ about UNESCO heritage sites) create
- Wikijunior:Countries A-Z (adding more pictures)
- Wikijunior:Solar System (TBC)
- Wikijunior:South America (creating pages, updating info)
- Wikijunior:Fruit Alphabet (I'm adopting this abandoned book and trying to expand it)
- Wikijunior:Africa (a book I plan to develop further)
- High School Earth Science (Changing settings to only show reviewed page version, currently done units 1-4 and sub pages)
- Cookbook (Adding Metric Measurements to all Recipes)
- User:Xania/Sandbox (Recipes still without Metric Measurements)
My Activity on Other Wikis:Edit
I am most active on Wikibooks but you may also find me on these Wiki projects (especially Wikipedia and Wikivoyage English sites and Wikipedia Italian site):
- English Wikibooks (home wiki & sysop)
Other Wikimedia projects:Edit
I am an English language professional with experience teaching the language to native speakers and non-native speakers as well as developing materials for use by other teachers. I speak Italian to a reasonable degree. I also have a more limited knowledge of Russian, French and Polish.
My Basic 'Policies' on WikibooksEdit
I spend a lot of time fighting vandalism on Wikibooks. I am always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt but I have no tolerance malicious vandalism.
You can often find me on IRC using the username Xania:
- Alternatively leave me a message on my talk page and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
- ArchiXpress a website partly created by myself focusing on materials and products for designers and architects.
These are mainly a shortcut for pages that I commonly visit but which take forever to find because of the poor search feature on Wikibooks.
I mainly edit on:
- Wikimedia Commons
I occasionally also use:
Here I'm mostly interested in updating and modernizing older content. I'm also interested in improving technology and culture articles.
- At some point I'd like to try a recipe for globi used at Saturnalia.
- Tyrokafteri dip
- Fix weird issues with Chip's Challenge/Printable version
- Split FLOSS Concept Booklet
- Fix printable version in Mega Man (classic series)
- Lunar Lander PDP demo packin and easter egg for history of video games wikibook
Most of the stuff here isn't really relevant to most people, aside from User:Mbrickn/Wikibooks tips, and is basically my Wikibooks scratchpad. If you're intersted in what I'm working on though, feel free to peruse.
- User:Mbrickn/Book ideas
- User:Mbrickn/Strategy Guide Writing/
- User:Mbrickn/Wikibooks Oddities
- User:Mbrickn/Wikibooks Philosophy
This is my WikiBooks user page. Other sites may copy contents from 𝒲𝒾𝓀𝒾𝒷ℴℴ𝓀𝓈, but I am almost certainly not affiliated with them. I have a template at the top of this section that explains it nicer, but in case that template is broken on the mirror, this footnote text should remain.