Cookbook:Bread Filled with Potato Curry (Pani Puri)
- 1 tablespoon of chaat masala
- 1 tablespoon of amchur (dried green mango) powder
- 1 tablespoon of red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon of jeera (cumin) powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- A pinch of Hing
- ½ tablespoon of black pepper
- 2 spoons of lemon juice
- Black salt (according to taste)
- 2 potatoes
- 100 grams moong dal
- 50 grams tamarind
- 100 grams sugar
- 50 grams boondi
- 15 small puris
- Combine amchur, chaat, jeera powder, coriander powder, lemon juice, black salt, red chili powder and water to a fine blend and keep it chilled.
- Boil the potatoes and moong separately. Peel the potatoes and roughly mash them.
- Make a chutney with tamarind and sugar and keep it chilled.
- Break the puris from the top, put the potatoes, moong, chopped coriander, chutney and chilled water
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve.