Applied mathematics is a subject of math.Also included in technical courses class books.In engineering files, it's the necessary to subject for student's.Books in this subject area deal specifically with applied mathematics: the branch of mathematics that concerns itself with the mathematical techniques typically used in the application of mathematical knowledge to other domains.
The following 16 related categories may be of interest, out of 16 total.
- ► Book:Engineering Analysis (1 cat, 39 pages)
- ► Book:From Data to Insight (1 page)
- ► Book:Introduction to Game Theory (13 pages)
- ► Book:Parallel Spectral Numerical Methods (23 pages)
- ► Subject:Statistics (7 cats, 7 pages)
- ► Book:Why, and How, Should Geologists Use Compositional Data Analysis (1 cat, 10 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Applied mathematics"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.