High School Probability and Statistics
Table of Contents
- The Basics
- Analyzing Statistical Data
- Visualizations of Data
- Discrete Probability Distribution
- Normal Distribution
- Planning and Conducting an Experiment or Study
- Sampling Distributions and Estimations
- Hypothesis Testing
- Regression and Correlation
- Analysis of Variance and the F-Distribution
- Non-Parametric Statistics
|This book was originally developed by the , a non-profit organization with a mission to reduce the cost of textbook materials for the K-12 market both in the U.S. and worldwide. This textbook has been designed to meet California and U.S. standards.
The material is not current as CK-12 now has a "no commercial use" license that is incompatible with Wikibooks. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License and was adapted from CK-12.