Cookbook:Shepherd's Pie II
|Shepherd's Pie II|
|Category||Pot Pie recipes|
Pâté Chinois (Chinese Pie), sometimes known as shepherd's pie, is a simple dish made from layered hamburger, creamed corn, and mashed potatoes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C)
- In a large skillet, brown the hamburger meat until it is no longer pink
- In a medium baking pan, evenly layer the meat on the bottom, then corn. Spread a layer of potatoes.
- If using, sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Notes, tips, and variations edit
- Always follow safe handling guidelines when using raw meat.