|This Cookbook page needs work. Please . See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements. |
The following reason was given: Identify unlinked ingredients
- Arrange the puris on a plate make a hole in each puri in the centre.
- Fill with a few chopped boiled potato cubes.
- Add about ¼ tsp of tamarind and green chutneys in each.
- Sprinkle cumin powder, salt, red chilli powder.
- Sprinkle finely chopped onions.
- Then generously sprinkle sev all over the puris.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander.