Adventures of Lolo 2 (Japanese)/Level 1
This chapter discusses the solutions to level 1.
The first level of the game shows you the basics.
- Get the 3 hearts and the treasure chest.
The second level demonstrates Emerald Framers or EFs.
- Just maneuver the EFs out of the way of the hearts, get the hearts, and get the treasure chest.
The first demonstration of shots in the game.
- Get the lower right heart, shoot the Snakey twice and get the next heart.
- Use your other shots to push the top Snakeys out of the way. Get the chest.
The first appearance of the deadly monster Medusa.
- Push the EF up one, get the heart.
- Using your shots, push the 2 Snakeys above the Medusas for safe passage to the heart and chest.
Gols appear here. Not in an overly harmful way.
- Push the EF down and left by the Medusa. Push the other EF over it.
- Push the EF up top up and right. Push the other EF under the Medusa. Get the heart.
- Just run past the Gols. None of them are close enough to hit you with fireballs while running. Get the chest.
|Adventures of Lolo 2 (Japanese) - Navigation of map solutions by level|
|Level 1 - Level 2 - Level 3 - Level 4 - Level 5 - Level 6 - Level 7 - Level 8 - Level 9
Level 10 - Level 11 - Level 12 - Level 13 - Level 14 - Level 15 - Level 16 - Level 17