Writing Adolescent Fiction/Character names
| Please do not change the names listed in each category, as your edit will be reverted. Instead, add it to the list for each category, or if you want to change it, leave a message in the talk page of the respective category.
Also please make sure that you add it in the correct sub category; don't assume that every name is so common to come in the 'Most common names' or similar.Additionally, make sure that you add the name in such a way that they are in alphabetical order.
First names and surnames for characters of many different ethnic and religious groups. Here are many girls' names and boys' names, general, ethnic, and religious, and more than 48,000 surnames to choose from.
- Names from Early Established Diaspora Communities in the Americas
- Names from Communities of Indigenous Peoples of the Americas
- Bulgarian and Macedonian
- Czechoslovakian (Czech and Slovak)
- Greek (including Greek Cypriot)
- Scandinavian (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Icelandic)
- Scottish and Irish
- Yugoslavian (Serbian, Croatian, Slovenian and Bosnian)
Western Asia and North AfricaEdit
- Horn of Africa (Ethiopian and Eritrean, Somali, Djiboutian)
- Kenyan, Tanzanian and Ugandan (including Swahili names)
- Sierra Leonean
- Black South African
- West Indian