Welcome to my personal page. Please leave a message on my talk page.
- How To Build A Computer/Print version with Template:Print version notice and Template:Print version page break
- Wikibooks:Top active and related, (Wikibooks:Top active/SQL query, Wikibooks:Top active/Listing January 2005, Wikibooks:Top active/Listing December 2004, and Template:Top 10 active/January 2005, and Template:Top 10 active/December 2004)
- Section Newton's root finding method to the Algorithms book
- Book of the month and Voting for February 2005
- Help:Development stages - look at the new development stage templates and help to review books!
- Why move books? - an initiative to focus on the reader and clean up the bookshelves.
- Surprising limit with hint and solution
- Train on circle
- template:Naming convention
- template:Main Page introduction
- template:Voting rules
- template:stage short
My Bugzilla requestsEdit
- BugZilla 1355 - CSS noPrint
- BugZilla 1356 - AntiVandalism: Is already implemented in MediaWiki at meta:Spam blacklist
- /Sandbox - sandbox and feature development
- Computer_Science:Data_Structures: Uses templates for a book-on-1-page version. (disadvantage: templates have to be edited, not books... : Might put "Edit this page" on top...)
Organization of booksEdit
Creation of my account on Wiki Books on Sa, Jan 8, 2005.