TS12 Versions TableEdit
- Main topic page: Trainz Simulator 12
Note: Shadowarrior, JamesMoody, and Windwalkr are official N3V staff and spokespersons.
- , shadowarrior, N3V Games Sys-Op; This patch turned out to be corrupted and was taken off the web and replaced by patch 2
- Thread: TS12 Patch 2 (48249) is live., July 28th, 2011, 02:42 AM, Shadowarrior, N3V IT staff.
- Trainz TS10 and TS12 Hot-fix Patches released,Later annotated: "Note: To be able to install Aerotrain and any future DLC packs, you will need to install this patch for your Trainz build.", Last edited by shadowarrior; November 17th, 2011 at 08:27 PM.
- Trainz TS10 and TS12 Hot-fix Patches released,sub-titled: "Patch for TS12 build 48249 will take the build to version 49922", by N2V's Shadowarrior
- Trainz 12 Service Pack 1, by aronc, Published on April 10th, 2013 12:47 AM
- TS12 SP1 Hotfix 3 and Auto-patch Now Available, by WindWalkr, Published on June 6th, 2013 02:00 AM.
- TS12 SP1 Hotfix 2 now available, by GPavlich, Published on April 30th, 2013 07:38 AM
- TS12 SP1 Hotfix 1 now available, by GPavlich, Published on April 18th, 2013 02:00 AM
|This reference page is adapted from the
under the . This page will likely include more textual explanations, exposition, history, and/or examples than .|
The TrainzOnline Wiki is for the most part maintained by the programmers or knowledgeable content creators and may have newer more up-to-date information on the current trainz-build code standards, which have some tendency to change as features are added to the software.