Wikibooks:Information technology bookshelf
| Old-style bookshelves were phased out years ago for subjects, which were later converted to the Wikibooks Stacks.
The corresponding page now replacing this bookshelf is Shelf:Information technology.
GENERAL GUIDES – The Computer Revolution – Calling Tech Support – Reverse Engineering — SECURITY — CERTIFICATION – A+ Certification – AQA Information and Communication Technology – CCNA Certification – GCSE Short Course ICT – LPI Linux Certification – Network+ – SCDJWS – Weblogs:An Introduction — HARDWARE – How To Assemble A Desktop PC – Computer Hardware – Emulation — WIRELESS – UMTS – Wifi – Wireless Mesh Networks – Wireless Mesh Sensors — SERIAL COMMUNICATIONS – History of Serial Communications – Serial Programming – USB Technical Manual — COMPUTER SOFTWARE BOOKSHELF — ICT4D BOOKS – The Information Age – Genes, Technology and Policy – ICT in Education – E-government – E-Commerce and E-Business – Internet Governance – Legal and Regulatory Issues in the Information Economy – Nets, Webs and the Information Infrastructure – Information and Communication Technologies for Poverty Alleviation
Welcome to the Information and Communication technology bookshelf. On this shelf you can find textbooks on IT certification, computer hardware, and ICT topics.
The following is a list of all computer-related bookshelves:
- The computer science bookshelf contains books on computer science (e.g. algorithms).
- The computer software bookshelf contains books about software and operating systems (e.g. OpenOffice, Linux).
- The programming languages bookshelf contain books about programming languages (e.g. C++, PHP)
- The domain-specific languages bookshelf contains books about document programming languages (e.g. LaTeX, XML).
- The information technology bookshelf contains books about hardware, certification, and history and development of information technologies.
- The electronic games bookshelf contains books about computer games.
Hardware & Hardware Programming
- How To Assemble A Desktop PC
- Computer Hardware
- Embedded Systems
- Emulation of video game and arcade consoles
- Communication Networks
- Wireless Home Network Basics
- These books have been donated to wikibooks, and many may still be in the process of being transferred in from http://www.apdip.net/publications/iespprimers/ . Users who are interested in helping with this project, please contact User:Whiteknight.