RAC Attack - Oracle Cluster Database at Home/Create Interconnect
Prev: Linux Install
Create Cluster (e)
- Create Interconnect
- Create Shared Disks
- Copy VM
- Configure Disks
- Configure Node 1
- Configure Node 2
- SSH and CVU
- If the machine is running then logout and shutdown. The machine needs to be powered off.
- In the Inventory tab at the left, select collabn1 (the virtual machine we just created).
- Scroll down to the Hardware box and CONFIRM that there is one Network Adapter of type NAT.
- From the Commands box, click Add Hardware. In the window that appears, click Network Adapter.
- Choose to create a HostOnly network connection. This will be used for the interconnect. Then click Next.
- Click FINISH to create the network adapter.