Cookbook:Tuna and Herb Salad
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
Yes, canned tuna is the poster child for gross canned food, but this salad will change that.
- 1 can (12 oz) water-pack albacore tuna, drained
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh oregano
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup fresh marjoram
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Combine juice, zest, mustard, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Slowly stream in olive oil while whisking continuously until oil has been integrated. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients except for cheese. Add dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with feta before serving.