Cookbook:Spelt Yellow Cake
|Spelt Yellow Cake|
|Time||prep: 20 minutes|
baking: 60 minutes
A recipe for a spelt cake; an ancient-wheat alternative to yellow cake.
- Preheat oven to 175 °C (350 °F)
- Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Gradually sift in the dry ingredients, alternating with small additions of the milk.
- Transfer to a greased and floured baking pan.
- Bake at 175 °C (350 °F), until a skewer inserted shows no moist crumbs; approximately 30 minutes.