- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Grease a non-stick baking tray or line with parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugar in a bowl, and combine till you have a thick batter.
- Add flour, baking powder, cannabis, and cocoa powder, and combine with small amounts of water at a time until smooth. If adding any additional ingredients, add them now.
- Using a tablespoon, dollop scoops of batter on the tray, ½ inch apart from each other and sides of the tray.
- Place tray in preheated oven, and allow to bake for 10–20 minutes, until center is cooked. Pricking a toothpick in the center will let you know—if the batter sticks to the pick, it's not ready yet.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool.
Notes, tips, and variations
- You may wish to replace the standard butter or margarine with THC butter.
- The cocoa powder may be omitted from the recipe if you prefer a chocolate-free version.
- Try adding one or more of the following to the dry ingredients before adding the water: