Skillet Lasagna is a lasagne style casserole that tastes just like real lasagne, but is ready a lot faster.
Preparing the noodlesEdit
- Boil one clove of garlic in a saucepan.
- Add noodles and cook until tender.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
Preparing the MeatEdit
- Brown one pound of ground beef in heavy skillet. Drain grease.
- Add pasta sauce, water, dressing, and bell pepper.
- Stir until well combined and bell pepper is tender.
- Cover and let simmer under medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Drain noodles and add to meat. Stir until well combined.
- Cover and let stand under low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add cheese and stir well, then turn off heat and let cool.