Cookbook:Simple Chocolate Cheese Pie
|Simple Chocolate Cheese Pie|
|Servings||8 - 10|
|Time||5 - 10 minutes preparation, must be frozen|
A quick and tasty desert that's easy to make using simple ingredients.
- Melt the cream cheese and the whipped cream into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients into the bowl.
- Pour ingredients into the into ready-made crust
- Cover and place in a refrigerator/freezer. Remove when solid.
Notes, tips and variationsEdit
- Fresh fruit, such as blueberries and cherries, make a nice addition.
- Melted caramel makes a nice touch when dribbled on top.
- Use fudge or melted chocolate bars in place of the cocoa.