Cookbook:Simple Chocolate Cheese Pie
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Dessert
|Simple Chocolate Cheese Pie|
|Servings||8 - 10|
|Time||5 - 10 minutes preparation, must be frozen|
Chocolate cheese pie is a quick and tasty dessert that's easy to make using simple ingredients.
- 8 ounces (225 g) cream cheese
- ¼ cup (60 ml) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup (60 g) powdered sugar
- 8 ounces (225 g) nondairy whipped topping
- 1 ready-made graham cracker crumb crust
- Melt the cream cheese, and cool slightly. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the cocoa powder and powdered sugar.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Pour mixture into the into ready-made crust
- Cover and place in a refrigerator/freezer. Remove when solid.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- Fresh fruit, such as blueberries and cherries, make a nice addition.
- Melted caramel makes a nice touch when drizzled on top.
- Use fudge or melted chocolate bars in place of the cocoa.