Cookbook:Sausage-Egg Breakfast Dish
|Sausage-Egg Breakfast Dish|
|Servings||6 to 8|
|Time||3 hours altogether|
Sausage-Egg Breakfast Dish
- Brown sausage and sprinkle with pepper.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Let sausage cool.
- Beat eggs and add milk.
- Fold in cubes of stale bread, cheese, and cooled sausage.
- Pour into and 8 by 8 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour (or freeze for later).
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool and cut into squares.