- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook beef and onion in a large skillet until meat is lightly browned. Drain and sprinkle with Italian Seasoning.
- In a large bowl, combine meat mixture and spaghetti sauce and mix well. Add cooked pasta and mix well.
- Spray large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pat meat-pasta mixture level in baking pan.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top.
- Cover with aluminium foil, and bake in oven 20 minutes.
- Remove foil, and bake uncovered another 10 minutes.
Notes, tips, and variations
- The baking dish should be large enough to have contents in 1–2 inch layer.
- Don't overcook, or pasta will absorb too much liquid and get soggy.