|Category||Spice Mix recipes|
Italian seasoning is a dried herb blend traditionally containing basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, sage, and/or coriander. The blend will differ between recipes and commercial manufacturers.
- Mix together well or pulse about a minute in a food processor.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Make only what you need and discard after about a year.
Tips, Notes, and VariationsEdit
- Start with equal amounts, and modify to your own liking.
- Basil, marjoram, oregano, and sage are considered essential, but any of the spices are optional.