Cookbook:Oven-Fried Chicken Breasts
|Oven-Fried Chicken Breasts|
Here is a recipe for oven-fried chicken.
- Combine eggs, sauce, juice, and honey in a large dish. Dip each piece of chicken into mixture. Set aside.
- Combine salt, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Season chicken liberally with this mixture.
- Combine croûtons and cornflakes. Coat both sides of each piece of chicken with mixture.
- Coat each chicken piece with olive oil if you so desire. Insert a probe thermometer into one of the pieces and place in a parchment-lined baking pan (you can skip the parchment lining if you prefer).
- Bake at 400 °F until internal temperature reaches 165 °F.
- Remove to a plate and let rest, covered, 5 minutes. Serve warm.