Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
Dirt pudding is a dessert creation consisting primarily of pudding (vanilla or chocolate) and Oreo cookies, with some recipes including gummy worms. This quick and easy dessert can be made in less than five minutes and is ready to eat in about one hour.
- 3½ cups (840 ml) cold milk
- 2 pkgs. (4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 tub (12 oz / 320 g) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pkg (16 oz / 450 g) chocolate sandwich cookies
- Crush cookies in zipper-style plastic bag with a rolling pin or in food processor.
- Make the pudding as directed on the package using the milk; let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir 3 cups of the whipped topping and half of the crushed cookies into the pudding OR alternate layers of crushed cookies and pudding/whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture it into any bowl or dish of your choice.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining crushed cookies. Refrigerate for 1 hour.