Cookbook:Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
|Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Bread | Breakfast Recipes
A deliciously sweet muffin recipe that makes an excellent breakfast.
- 1 ¾ cup (250 g / 8.8 oz) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (80 g / 2.8 oz) chocolate chips
- ¾ cup (175 g / 6.2 oz) granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup (40 g / 1.4 oz) cocoa, sifted if lumpy
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (250 ml / 8.5 oz) milk
- ⅓ cup (80 ml / 2.7 fl oz) cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all-purpose flour, chocolate chips, sugar, cocoa, salt, and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Create a well in the center.
- Beat egg in a small bowl. Add milk, cooking oil, and vanilla. Stir and pour into well. Stir until just moistened.
- Grease 12 muffin cups with cooking spray. Fill cups ¾ full.
- Bake at 400°F (205°C) for 20 minutes until a skewer inserted into the center tests clean.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- These taste best when still warm.
- If you don't have cooking spray, use paper liners.
- Try adding white chocolate shavings on top, or even white chocolate chips.