Cookbook:Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
|Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins|
A deliciously sweet muffin recipe that makes an excellent breakfast.
- 1 3/4 cup (250 grams (8.8 oz)) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (80 grams (2.8 oz)) chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup (175 grams (6.2 oz)) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (40 grams (1.4 oz)) cocoa, sifted if lumpy
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (250 milliliters (8.5 US fl oz)) milk
- 1/3 cup (80 milliliters (2.7 US fl oz)) cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all-purpose flour, chocolate chips, sugar, cocoa, salt and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Create a well in the center.
- Beat egg in a small bowl. Add milk, cooking oil, and vanilla. Stir and pour into well. Stir until just moistened.
- Grease 12 muffin cups with cooking spray. Fill cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400°F (205°C) for 20 minutes until golden.
Notes, tips and variationsEdit
- Taste best when still warm.
- If you don't have cooking spray...simply use muffin cups (metal or paper work!)
- Try White Chocolate shavings on top, or even white Chocolate chips.